They have to do with solving for the unknown.
Staring into the eyes of my 50th Central High School Reunion weekend, the unknown I can’t solve – like X in Miss Rixman’s algebra class – is where in the heck has half a century gone?
- Tour of “old” Central High School
- Lunch with Gerald Love and the Class of 65
- 2010 Reunion Day 1
- Linda Stone and Tricia Tipton revisit Themis Street
- Class of 1965 10-year and 20-Year-Reunion bios
- Class of 1966 at 2005 reunion
- Terry Kitchen and the Ghosts of Central High School
- At the end of the 2010 reunion