Sure glad to clear that up. I’ve been scratching my head over some random photos I couldn’t identify, including this one. I was thumbing through Wife Lila’s 1966 yearbook and happened to spot a bunch of my pictures in there, even though I was Class of ’65. I must have shot them as a favor.
Other Music-Related stories
- Hootenanny hits Central High School
- Dale Williams, head of Central Music Department, plus music room today
- 2011 Central High School Marching Band at new stadium
- Pep Band at Notre Dame vs CHS game in 1967
- 1963 Pep Band at basketball game